I never say studying in DDS is a easy job...never
Obviously always difficult at first time, then you find a way and you keep it for living and make you think everything can just like this till the end, nice and safe, but after you will wonder why the way you found seems works not that good as before gradually, one thing you're gonna realized is: teaching can be changed even from the same person; means IT'S TIME TO CHANGE YOURSELF.
You think you can hide behind someone forever?
You think Dr. will never point you to stand up and speak out your point of view?
You think your silent is always polite?
You never try laughing out loud to the joke told by professor?
You think the questions on the test always the way like previous students told you?
And you probably think anyone who can speak in front of the stage is a health one.
Don't you?
The truth from my side is, when you work hard yourself individually without helping others before, then people can be failed, people gone, a class with low population, how come the professor won't notice you?
Well I'm not blame anyone people who failed is just failed. But, there is a hope to make things better: Teamwork.
Another thing is: just say it, if there's a thought in your head just speak up, questions need to be discussed, ideas worth to be shared; Leader would like to know whether his team is 100% clear, and the Dr can now as your leader, you know what? Professor also need active student to be their backing as well.
So, how about the health ppl issue?
This part use a lot experience from a mature life, I didn't realized before, and I was deeply been brain washed by the one I was afraid of, I thought they are right and I am wrong, really hurts me.
When your leader seems to push you by the invisible stress from their mood-blackmailing instead of being a backuper and the one who supposed to support your knowledge, they tend to force you answer the one they want but blowout whenever the unexpected answer, you thought maybe it's not enough of what you did, so you think it's your fault and blame yourself, but then shouting screaming even crying can appear, what a bloody soap...and it finally looks something go wrong...
I want to claim: there are obvious answers, but no A correct answer, and every answer is discussable and those emotion really no need happen during the learning.
Ppl can get angry, but sometimes it's not about understanding, it's about border, and it is the time you should find someone who can help you, because it's somehow a bullying in a invisible way.
I want to claim: there are obvious answers, but no A correct answer, and every answer is discussable and those emotion really no need happen during the learning.
Ppl can get angry, but sometimes it's not about understanding, it's about border, and it is the time you should find someone who can help you, because it's somehow a bullying in a invisible way.
No one can stop you to improve, don't ever stop learning without thinking positively first.
:) Hope it's useful for some of the students

No comments:
Post a Comment