At the end of the week, we begin the Happy X'mas in Europe, every students back to their nest where they come. So as my sis (well, it supposed to as me ), but i chose to travel in Germany finally.
Some of my classmates and previous students asked me:
Why me and my sister separated? Why I don't wanna Back-Home? Don't you miss your family? You're a little selfish...
I trust myself, I miss my dad, my mom, brother and the Asian foods in the famous night-market also my girlfriends and boyfriends, and I also known, Taiwan will be always at that geography position.
Well everybody do things got their reasons, I know myself, I can't stand more than 40hrs sitting in the flight and do nothing (though I talked to strangers beside me always) in the round trip; I have to adapt the sleeping time during the jet lag; c'mon, holiday only 14 days and I have to spend bunch of hours on the non-family-relatively things, and I know I don't want to let my be-loved family see my tired face and talk, no no no. Choose the best-way not the best-look for us doesn't mean selfish.
We only got one chance go abroad(for me), students here prefer eco use their money and time to have their own trip, no matter it's long or short, rainy or snowing, alone or group, we are so proud of ourselves and respect our minds, enjoy the plan which we made, love the things we've met, believe our creatively brain and hungry to know the whole world by our eyes and hands and body.
You might not believe, continuously living in a foreign country, after chasing by the local police, make up with the man here, shopping in the Mcdonalds, communicate with the no-English tough administrative staffs ... makes the minds continuously grow in different ways as you never seen and known, and that makes life, that makes life.
And to know how much potential you've got, the best way is to separate ourselves with family. I have to know how much intelligence and paws I stored, I want to know how power I am to protect the people beside me. The same for them, let them trust you and feel safety that you can be counted on.
Respect your mind and go for it. You know everything gonna be alright.
Don't know if there any people outside is thinking similar like me :)
No comments:
Post a Comment